Registrars' Conference Resolutions and withdrawal of Chief Registrar's Circular No. 16 of 2005
- Resolutions taken at a Registrars' Conference will be effective from 2 January of the year following the year of such Conference.
- Registrars of Deeds must ensure that all examiners are in possession of a copy of the Registrars' Conference Resolutions.
- The Office of the Chief Registrar of Deeds will ensure that a copy of the Registrars' Conference Resolutions is forwarded to the Law Society of South Africa, as well as Butterworths Publications.
- This Circular will only apply to aspects that relate to practice and procedure to be followed in the deeds registry and not to aspects that relate to the correct application of the provisions of legislation.
- Chief Registrar's Circular No. 16 of 2005 is hereby withdrawn and substituted with this Circular.
Leave a comment: