The Chief Registrar's Circular No. 6 of 2005 was released recently. It concerns the "Electronic issuing and filing of transfer duty receipts" and covers the following topics:
- Implementation of the electronic system.
- Coming into operation of the electronic system.
- Verification of transfer duty receipts extracted electronically from the SARS website - an example of the certificate and notes on its use are included.
- Transitional period - between 'old' and 'new' transfer duty receipts.
- Format and information in transfer duty receipts - notes regarding the necessary details for the filling in of the new TD2, TD5 and TD6 documentation.
Sir/Me. If the applicator did not comply with the rules that were set by the Town planner of a Complex, is it still legal to issue a Registrar’s Circular 6/2005 document? A.H.Oosthuizen con
Leave a comment: