The questions he asks are worthy of repetition here and also apply mutatis mutandis to the conveyancing attorney.
- Does the vendor have a thorough understanding of the conveyancing profession and the attorney's requirements?
- Does the vendor have a good track record in providing and maintaining such software?
- Does the vendor have financial stamina to stay the course, to enhance and evolve its software according to the dictates of business practice and the marketplace?
- Does the vendor offer a comprehensive solution?
- Does the vendor have an established support network such as local support staff and a national helpdesk?
- Does the vendor have a long-term view? Is the vendor committed to being innovative in developing flexible technological solutions?