Korbitec collaboration on the transaction hub is the act of working together on a property transaction by allowing all participants to share notes and documents as well as follow the progress of a particular transaction.
How does it work?
The Property validation ID of each matter opened in GhostConvey is uploaded to the transaction hub. When a match is found, a collaboration request is generated. A collaboration alert will then be sent back to the respective matters, where the owner of the matter will have a choice to accept or to decline the collaboration request.
Who are potential collaborators?
* Bond Attorneys
* Transfer Attorneys
* Cancellation Attorneys
* Deeds Office
* Mortgage Originators
* Estate Agents
Collaborators are able to do the following:
- View certain details of the matters relating to the specific property transaction.
- View the progress dates of each other's matters.
- Post notes onto the Transaction Hub.
- Upload documents to share, i.e offers to purchase, draft deeds.
- On registration, a deeds office report will be uploaded, confirming registration details.
For further information please e-mail here.
Leave a comment: