The Tables of Costs - ready reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Conveyancing Fees Guidelines for the transfer of immovable property (applicable from 1st July 2020).
Correction of error - please note a small error in the calculations on page 10 - Transfers R1 100 000.01 to R1 200 000 was corrected on the 1st of July.
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Conveyancing fees and Apportionment of fees: Alienation of Land Act
to be found here: Conveyancing Fees Guidelines 1 July 2020