GhostConvey FNB panel attorneys using Attorney Gateway benefit from:
- A single point of contact: Korbitec will assume the responsibility for both the conveyancing software as well as the electronic instruction provider. The attorney will have the services of our HelpDesk and Support Consultants who are knowledgeable on the total service.
- Control and error-handling at source: attorney users will see their error messages in GhostConvey and Bank users within the bank systems for invalid data, actions and messages. This will reduce the time and cost to understand and correct errors due to rejections outside of the user interface.
- Our security solution is built into GhostConvey and frees the user from processes and extra cost to manage external certificates.
- The transition from the existing service provider to Attorney Gateway is very smooth. No additional installation or training is required and it has no disruption to existing business. Communication to non-AG banks is unaffected.
The current cost is R68.50 excl VAT per instruction, with full credits given for NTU's and cancelled matters.
More information about this solution can be obtained by contacting Thea van Wyk on 021 658 9715 or email email@example.com
Tip of the Month
You will find all related information on documents required for all major institutions within your Company's Korbitec folder under \\GWData\GhostCon\User Notes. Look under the Financial Institution's name for NCA Documents.
National Credit Act.
This is still hot on everybody's lips.
The following link is updated on a regular basis: NCA Q's and A's
Please visit the above website should you have any questions.
Please note the links below:
We publish all the Bank and relevant GhostConvey notices on the following website, please check it regularly:
Korbitec has recently completed the development of a Legal Accounting and Practice Management System. The system incorporates all functionality necessary to run a legal practice including the ability for GhostPractice to integrate with GhostConvey which reduces the requirement to manually recapture conveyancing data into your financial applications. Other functionality built in the software includes the following:
- Trust and Business Accounting
- Billing and Productivity Management
- Legal Process Management
- Document Production and Management
- Financial and Analytical reporting
Korbitec offers a wide range of training events at our offices at M5 Park. All our sessions take an in-depth look into the many aspects of Conveyancing and how they are addressed in our applications including GhostConvey and WebConvey.
Attendees are exposed to the many productivity enhancing features of our applications including the recently released Development's Module which allows GhostConvey users to better their firm's processes when opening Sectional Title Registers and Townships and the sharing of the information to the resulting Bonds and Transfers.
Should you wish to attend any of our training sessions please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will confirm the time and date of your session. Specialised workshops are also available covering amongst other things the GhostConvey Diary and Electronic rates clearances.
GhostConvey Training Courses
GhostConvey System Administrator
Institution Electronic Link
Transfer - Proforma & Final Account
Book your seat early to avoid disappointment.
What'z Happening at the other firms of Attorneys?!
Jooste Marais & Tolken Hendrikse
Liana, from Tolken Hendrikse, and Susan, from Jooste Marais, are pictured here with their motorbikes. These ladies enjoy a ride on a bike! They go on a regular basis for fun rides. Liana upgraded her motorbike recently.
Liana also reckons : "Biker chicks must have fat around the stomach for balance? :)"
Adele Mouton will soon be Mrs Louw. Adele eventually got engaged to Danie Louw after a long struggle.
Adele and Danie
Recipe of the month - Creamy Potato Soup
On a winter's night, this creamy potato soup will warm you up with its delicious flavour.
Serves 4 to 6 | Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 1 sachet Knorr Cheese & Bacon Potato Bake
- 15 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic glove, crushed
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 300 ml milk
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, diced
- Pinch of salt
- 15 ml oil
- Fry onion, garlic and carrots in a little oil over medium-high heat until the onion softens
- Add potatoes and cover with water
- Top up with 200 ml milk
- Season with salt and bring to the boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 35 min
- Mix the sachet contents with 100 ml milk to make a paste
- Add parsley and whisk into the potatoes
- Stir continuously, allowing the soup to thicken (Add a little more milk or water if the soup is too thick)
- Season with salt and pepper
- Pour the soup into a liquidizer and purée for a smooth texture or mash with a fork to have a more chunky texture
- Serve with homemade bread
Bread Suggestion - Basil and Garlic Bread
- 1 cup fresh basil (hard packed)
- 6 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup lukewarm water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 cup flour (all-purpose)
- Chop basil leaves and garlic finely, or place in a food processor and chop finely. Do not turn into a liquid.
- Add olive oil slowly. Set aside.
- In another bowl add lukewarm water and sugar, sprinkle yeast on top of water. Set aside to activate the yeast; about 5 minutes.
- Add yeast to basil mixture and mix.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time till dough is smooth.
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead for 8-10 minutes.
- Place dough into a greased bowl.
- Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap.
- Let rise till dough doubles in size.
- Punch down dough.
- Form dough into a loaf and place in a greased pan.
- Cover let dough double in size.
- Place loaf in a 350 F oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a wire rack.
Leave a comment: