Dear GhostConvey customer
The NCA is keeping us all very busy and we at Korbitec are doing our best to keep you informed. Please refer to NCA Newswhere we have posted a list of Frequently Asked Questions and other information relating the National Credit act as it unfolds.
We have had so many updates to GhostConvey as a result of the National Credit Act that it is likely that you could have missed some really great new features introduced with Version 9. The biggest change is our new Developments module, which now caters for Conventional as well as Sectional Title developments. Listed below is a summary of new features in version 9. For information on all changes/modifications please request a copy of the Version 9 User Notes from your GhostConvey "Supervisor".
- It's now possible to email reports directly from the print list in Bonds;
- A facility has been added to send an SMS/email to the Estate Agent when a bond instruction is received;
- A facility has been added to mortgage real rights for Standard Bank;
- A facility has been added to mortgage an Exclusive Use Area without having to mortgage the related section for Standard Bank;
- Provision has been made to capture Home Owner Association details and restrictive conditions;
- Application 4(1)(b), 68(1) and 68(8) have been added into the Additional Forms section of the print list.
- Transfer in terms of provisions of Section 3 and 4 of the Less Formal Township Development Establishment Act document has been added. Where the transferor type is "Local Council", 2 options will appear for DFA (Development Facility Act 67/95) and LFTE (Less Formal Township Establishment Act 113/91). When either of these is ticked, the deed will refer to the relevant act.
- Application 4(1)(b), 68(1) and 68(8) have been added into the Additional Forms section of the print list
- No transfer duty is payable between spouses when the cause of action is Divorce, Divorce Settlement Agreement or Deceased Estate.
- Cession of Real rights catered for in Transfers module.
Helpdesk personality of the month
We would like to introduce you to our HelpDesk over the next few months.
Workshops for June
We are running Development workshops on the following Wednesday afternoons 13th June, 20 June, 27 June from 2pm till 4.30pm
email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Consent workshops will be held on the 19th June and 26th June from 2pm till 4.30
Congratulations to our winner Belinda Peter from Squires in King William's Town. You will receive your vouchers shortly.
June's competition question is:
"What is the name of the field in Transfers, which needs to be selected in order to cede a real right?"
Email your answers to email@example.com, and you could be one of the two lucky winners who will receive gift vouchers for Vincent Park to the value of R500.00.
Please note the links below
We publish all the bank and relevant GhostConvey notices on this website, please check it regularly
Bank milestones are listed below, to ensure you are following the correct procedures.
Recipe of the month - Healthy Crispy Chicken strips(Kids love em!)
Tub of buttermilk
1 box of Ritz crackers/Bacon Kips (or whatever other type you fancy!)
Oil for frying
- Slice the chicken into thinish strips (you can beat the breasts first if you like)
- Put the sliced chicken into a freezer bag with the buttermilk and leave in the fridge to marinade (for up to 2 days if necessary).
- When you are ready to cook them, heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Put the Ritz biscuits into a bag and seal the end, and then bash the biscuits with a rolling pin. Tip the biscuit crumbs into a wide shallow bowl.
- Shake off the excess buttermilk from the nuggets and dip them in the crumbs, coating well.
- Cook them in the hot oil - about 2 minutes or so a side until they are golden brown. Transfer to some kitchen towel on a plate to blot the excess oil.
Makes 12-16 nuggets to feed 3-4 children
Words of Wisdom
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless". - Mother Teresa