The author, H C J Flemming is a retired deputy judge president who has since been appointed by the State President to the National Consumer Tribunal. He is the author of Huurkoopreg, Krediettransaksies, Die National Credit Act - makliker gemaak and The National Credit Act - First Edition.
This product is not an introductory book as it seeks to assist the reader who already knows in which section of the Act or in where he expects to find a solution by assisting him with very niftily annotated comments and cross referencing.
- The complete National Credit Act 2005 is quoted and the important regulations and notices are reproduced.
- These are accompanied by annotations and a comprehensive discussion of those aspects which need to be expanded upon.
- The work is fully cross-referenced.
- Its contents have been updated to include many new court judgments.
- The 2nd Edition provides the answer to many questions relating to the National Credit Act.
- The author brings new and thought provoking to the National Credit Act which should save readers much research time.
Postage and packaging: R32.00.
Printed by STN Printers:
Please contact Judith van Wyk for enquiries or orders:
Phone: 082 908 7171
Fax: 0865 786 309
Download order form
Leave a comment: