AGENDA AND PRESENTATION PLANNING
- Introduction - C Chapple
Protocol and Procedures - BD Williams
o Refer to Fraudulent RCC's
* Only System generated RCC's as approved by Deeds Office no pen alterations except signature of attorney
* Standard format already approved by Deeds Office
- Duplicate fee
- Validity Period - support; why to leave at 120 days?
- Advance Collection is based on the validity period of the RCC and ALL advance monies will be paid!
Transferor and Transferee details on RCC
o Council records correspond to the records from Deeds office and this will be the only names displayed on RCC, if change is required Change of Name application to be lodged.
o Conditions as per Will (COP)
- Email addresses in records - provision on application form
- Share Portions - not to be indicated on RCC as Clearance given on entire property not only the share
- Consolidations - legislation being discussed and possibly changed so that RCC will be needed for ALL REGISTRATIONS
o Registered Leases
o Right to Extend
o Exclusive Use Area
- NEW ISIS Requirements
Opening of SS is not within Rates Clearance portfolio, but instead falls under Corporate GIS
o Get Diagram from SG, Town planning or Attorney
* A site will be made available where a list of Schemes and Scheme numbers will be to enable the attorney to verify that scheme is already opened on GIS to ensure that correct procedures are followed.
o Application for Opening of SS can be done electronically only After Scheme has been added to the GIS/LUM DB
o Application MUST be completed for opening of SS first in order to apply for first transfer of units
Allotment List will also be on above mentioned site as some changes to validation has been made.
- The New ISIS system has stricter validation rules such as :
- Erf and Suburb
- Scheme name number and unit
- ID of Seller - Buyer
- Is this Simultaneous or not? If Yes, is it in correct order
Opening SS as above
- Supporting docs
- Copy of Seller and Buyer ID
- Difference between POA and Application Form
- Deed Search
- Proof of Payment
IF foreigner Copy of Passport required
Liquidation and Sale in Execution - Additional Fees apply request to Debt Management for figures
Power of Attorney Between Attorney, Runners and Council
o Council is drafting a POA for Council's legal department for approval
o If you want to make use of a Runner, Attorney will identify runner via POA and accept FULL responsibility for actions of Runner.
o To be implemented ASAP
What is ISIS?
o Integrated spatial information system
- Workflow in ISIS
- What is a Case?
Way Forward is to include deeds and refunds
NEW application Forms Manual vs. Electronic
o With ISIS
o BP's will be created for each attorney firm
NEW SLA between Law Society and council
o New service delivery agreement
o Turnaround times
o Only semi integrated with ISIS
o File automation with Deeds Office
* COCT to retrieve information per bulk import for registration notification
* Deeds Office to make file available approx 2 weeks after registration
o Processed to be defined
o Sale Cancelled
o Refunds to Trust account
o Refund split between purchaser and Seller
Leave a comment: