The following should be noted when paying for a Clearance Certificate:
- All application fees should be paid into the Seller's Rates & Taxes account and no longer directly into the vote number.
- Payment of the clearance figures must be allocated as per page 2 of the payment schedule. In some instances there will be more than one account linked to the property i.e. Rates & Taxes and Utilities. The payment must be allocated to the individual accounts to avoid delays.
- Where multiple accounts are displayed separate EFT transactions should be concluded, quoting the respective account numbers as reference to the transaction.
- Only EFT payments made from the Transferring Attorneys Trust account will be accepted.
- Proof of payment/s must be emailed by the Transferring Attorney to the following address: email@example.com.
- The clearance payment schedule must be attached to the proof of payment's.
- Upon receipt of proof of payment/s we will by return, email advice on reference number to be used when collecting the Certificate.
- Certificates will be issued within 24 to 48 hours after receipt of proof of payment.