The Legal Technology Insider newsletter has been described by The Times newspaper as "the definitive online resource for the latest news about legal technology." Known to many as the 'Orange Rag', it is essential reading for anyone who develops, sells, buys, implements or manages legal IT. The latest edition, No. 199, has just been published and contains news on, inter alia:
- Outsourcing starting to take off.
- A call for a common data standard for real estate conveyancing.
- Doubts about the ability of the UK government to implement ambitious IT projects, with specific reference to the Land Registry.
- Opinion: is now the time for outsourcing?
- Digital dictation.
- Home Information Packs might be on their last legs, and
- A National Conveyancing Congress to be held in September.