The current lockdown situation in our country is making it all the more difficult for firms to carry out their normal day-to-day activities. For example, authorising and signing off payments has become riskier as a result of remote working while the emailing of banking details or payment requisitions has become more susceptible to fraud – especially cybercrime. Which is where Lexis® Pay comes into its own.
Lexis Pay is a secure online web-based payment requisition solution that helps legal firms to efficiently capture, approve and execute internal payments. Being Internet based, you are able to submit and authorize payments from any location.
Lexis® Pay makes payment requisition fast and secure, with just three simple steps.
- First, secretaries throughout the firm capture the payments they need to be made and attach supporting documentation by accessing Lexis Pay via the internet and using their secure logins.
- Then an authorised director signs in with a digital certificate and approves the payments.
- And finally, Lexis Pay generates a file with all the payments for the day which your bookkeeper can import into your business banking application.
Apart from the simplicity and security of use Lexis Pay offers the following benefits:
- Risk mitigation – bank verification of outside payment accounts, load trust and business accounts as default accounts that are locked by Administrator;
- A Paperless, web-based system;
- Details need only be captured once into the system – no duplicate capture;
- Permissions based;
- Notifications are made by email or sms when payments are made;
- Attachment of supporting documentation to be sent to authorisers to verify payment;
- Audit trail history;
- The Importing of batch payments into the banking application allows for batch payments;
- A CSV file is generated which can be imported into Legal Accounting Software.
LexisNexis is offering a FREE 2 month trial over this period. For more information contact us on 0861 153 947 or email [email protected]