Dear Club Member,
Welcome to our second edition of the Port Elizabeth Club. Can you believe that we are half way through 2009 already!
Ghostconvey Club Competition Winners
Well done to Jana Coetzee from Herbie Oosthuizen Attorneys and Saras Govender from Wilke Weiss Attorneys who have each won a R250.00 gift voucher from Walmer Park!!!
Jana, below and Saras below right
Congratulations to Margie from Greyvensteins Attorneys who celebrated her 60th Birthday on the 27th May.
The new Lodgement Module, a first of its kind to be released in the conveyancing software industry, enables attorney firms to communicate electronically in an effortless manner.
Here are some of our Lodgement Module functionalities:
- Send electronic lodgement instructions to your Deeds Office correspondents.
- Manage simultaneous lodgements easily through our matter-linking feature.
- Via the message centre, keep correspondent firms updated when matter milestones are reached.
- Take advantage of our matter specific communication capabilities.
- Lodgement, prep/on fees and registration lists are generated automatically.
- Document tracking can be activated once the Deeds Office barcode has been entered.
Call us now and get activated!
Windeed can now be launched from the GhostConvey System tray. Standard Windeed searches may be performed and are not linked to any GhostConvey matters. This is different to doing the search from within GhostConvey. That happens when you open a matter and then do the search while working inside GhostConvey.
Have you heard about our Windeed Competition????
Win fabulous prizes up to the value of R3000!
How does it work?
Every month, 20 active WinDeed users will be randomly
selected to win shopping vouchers:
10 prizes of R150
5 prizes of R300
4 prizes of R500
ONE GRAND PRIZE OF R1000!!!!
But... there's more!
If your prize winning search was made from within GhostConvey, we'll triple it!
Notes: All winners will be contacted to receive their prize and for their names to be included in a monthly e-mail. Make sure your contact details are correct - go to our Website https://register.windeed.co.za/public/Login.aspx.
Terms and conditions apply.
Questions? 08600-EVENT or email@example.com
Recipe of the month - Quick Goulash (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g stir-fry beef
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 200g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 400g can condensed tomato soup
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- Steamed rice, chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves and light sour cream, to serve.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add half the beef. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining beef.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil, onion and mushroom to pan. Cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add paprika. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add soup and tomatoes.
- Stir until well combined. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Return beef and any juices to pan. Simmer for 3 minutes or until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon rice into bowls. Spoon over goulash and sprinkle with parsley. Top with a dollop of sour cream and serve.
Words of Wisdom
Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
Registration to our club is free. If you have not yet joined, please click on the following prompt Port Elizabeth GhostConvey Club, fill in your details and send.