Spatial Planning and Land Use Management Act (No. 16 of 2013)
The Registrar's Circular covers the following aspects of the Act:
- Date of coming into operation.
- Purpose of the Act.
- Legislation repealed by SPLUMA
- Application of the Act.
- Transitional measures.
- Decision making authority.
- Categorization of land development applications.
- Notification to Registrars of Deeds.
- Consultation with other authorities in terms of legislation.
- Effect of SPLUMA on existing acts of registration.
- Effect of SPLUMA on State land.
Leave a comment: