This, the latest collaboration between GhostConvey and SARS has created an additional channel for users to request Transfer Duty Declarations. Users will be able to:
- Complete all necessary information in GhostConvey.
- Print the SARS declaration for signature by all parties to confirm that all the information is correct.
- Submit the request for a Transfer Duty Declaration directly to eFiling.
- Receive correspondence and status updates from SARS directly to GhostConvey’s Message Centre. When processing these messages, correspondence will be saved to the Attached Documents menu.
- On request from SARS, submit supporting documents using GhostConvey.
- If necessary, make corrections in GhostConvey and send the amendment to SARS.
- Receive the TDC01 in GhostConvey.
- Receive the Transfer Duty Receipt after payment is made on eFiling.
- View Transfer Duty figures sent by SARS in the Final Account.
- Electronically cancel submitted Transfer Duty Declaration requests at any time.
As data for transfer duty applications is sent electronically from GhostConvey to SARS:
- The data won't have to be recaptured.
- Transfer duty figures from SARS will import into GhostConvey, and
- Transfer duty calculations will be accurate, cutting down on cancellations and rejections.
In the training workshop, users will be shown how to:
- Register for SARS eFiling
- Activate GhostConvey for SARS eFiling
- Complete a request for Transfer Duty Declaration in GhostConvey
- Use the new TDC01 form in the Print list
- Submit a request for a Transfer Duty Declaration to SARS
- Access letters/notifications from SARS
- Submit supporting documents
- Read and query status changes
- Submit a request for a correction
- Make a payment using eFiling
- Access a Transfer Duty Receipt
- Cancel a submitted Transfer Duty Declaration
- Request a refund using eFiling
Click here to book and to find out about a training workshop at a branch near you.
Please arrange for training to be held in George
Yippee!!!! Is this already in place or when does it come into effect
Dear All, Please advise when this collaboration is expected to go live? and how soon can we arrange for training for our firm. Thanks Michelle
At last, this is going to save sooooooooooooooo much time and frustration. Well done GhostConvey and thank you so much.
When will this be released?
Wanneer gebeur die wonderwerk?
This is great news. When will this be released and when can we come for training?
We are very excited to bring this to market and we will communicate the go live date as soon as it has been finalised. The first pilot site will be activated at a GhostConvey firm next week. We look forward to seeing the integration in action and I will post an update next week to give you some feedback.
The good news is that training is already available. You can book training on the website http://www.ghostconvey.co.za/Training. Training for SARS eFiling will be combined with GhostConvey 2012 training, so you only need half a day out of the office to prepare for both.
Madaleen Bothma Product Owner of GhostConvey
Leave a comment: