The Practitioner's Guide to Conveyancing and Notarial Practice (2016 Update)
Normal Price: R940,00 (VAT incl.) Discount Price: R752.00 (VAT incl.) This discount is available to delegates who attended the Conveyancing Seminar earlier this year or who participate in the Conveyancing Webinars.
About the Author, Allen West
Allen West was the Chief of Deeds Training from 1 July 1984 to 30 September 2014 and is presently a Property Law Specialist at MacRobert Attorneys in Pretoria. He is the co-author of numerous books on conveyancing and has published more than one hundred articles in leading law journals. He also regularly posts articles on Ghost Digest.
Allen is a lecturer at the University of Pretoria and a moderator and consultant of Conveyancing subjects at Unisa. He has presented courses for the LSSA (LEAD) since 1984 and has served on the following boards: Sectional Title Regulation Board, Deeds Registries Regulation Board, and Conference of Registrars, as well as numerous other related committees. Until September 2014, Allen was the editor of the South African Deeds Journal (SADJ) since its inception.
A phrase index is particularly important in reference works as it aids the reader to locate specific information in the pages. The index is found at the back of the book and includes relevant phrases, topics and terms. It enables readers to locate specific phrases throughout the document.
The Guide has been updated with:
- more than 130 Conference Resolutions;
- all recent case law;
- the last two year's new legislation and amended legislation;
- the last two year's Chief Registrars Circulars, in total exceeding 50; and
- the latest practice and procedures.
The Guide now incorporates:
- a subject index of all Chief registrars Circulars from 1940 to date; and
- a word and phrases index to facilitate research.
The Guide is:
- concise and easy to read;
- a handy reference for further research on a topic; and
- a must-have for preparation of deeds and documents.
To order, please download the Brochure and order form or contact LEAD on tel: 012 441 4600 or email: Babalwa@LSSALEAD.org.za.
Leave a comment: