No matter how successful a law firm is, its members can still improve if they implemented traditional corporate business principles. These include:
- Allow for cross-selling, cooperation and investment in your business to enhance the origin of work.
- Find the true leaders who are willing to self-sacrifice and look beyond themselves.
- Stop dilly-dallying.
- Don't waste time making decisions based on worst case scenario which are not really serious.
- Jettison the dead wood - lawyers and staff who have overstayed their welcome.
- Don't stress about what other law firms are doing
- Stop hiring bad people.
- Employ business principle training from the start.
- Don't believe everything you read.
- Never be afraid to fail.
Leave a comment: