Cape Registrar's Circular No. 1 of 2013 - Registrar's Conference Resolutions 2012
The resolutions taken at the 2012 Registrar's Conference came into effect on 2 January 2013. A few of these resolutions are hereby clarified for implementation.
- RCR 2/2012 - with reference to RCR 36 of 2002: Cancellation of an exclusive use area.
- RCR 16/2012 - Dealing with bonds where the title is cancelled in terms of section 6.
- RCR 29/2012 - Diagrams for habitation: regulation 73(2).
- RCR 35/2012 - Portion of a public space or public street closed and converted to an ordinary erf.
- RCR 46/2012 - Section 10A and 10B of the Housing Act No. 107 of 1997 conditions.
- RCR 43/2012 - Section 2 of the Transfer Duty Act No. 40 of 1949
- RCR 72/2012 - Description of exclusive use areas.
- RCR 76/2012 - Extension of a section onto adjoining exclusive use areas.
Leave a comment: