Chief Registrar’s Circular No. 2 of 2017
Change of name concerning Associated Motor Holdings (Pty) Ltd to Motus Corporation (Pty) Ltd
1. ASSOCIATED MOTOR HOLDINGS (PTY) LTD (Registration Number 1969/002321107) has changed its name in terms of the provisions of the Companies Act, 2008 (Act No. 71 of 2008), to MOTUS CORPORATION (PTY) LTD (Registration Number 1969/002321107), with effect from 28 November 2016.
The enclosed documentation of this change of name must be filed under BC No. 1 of 2017 in all deeds registries.
2. Due to the number of deeds that have to be endorsed regarding the change of name, permission is hereby granted to endorse deeds as and when they are lodged for an act of registration.
3. Powers of attorney, consents and applications signed, and deeds registered after the date of this circular (15 February 2017) must reflect the new name, whilst those signed prior to this date must be accepted unaltered.
4. When relevant bonds are lodged for cancellation, it will not be necessary to endorse them in this regard, provided that the consent to cancellation refers to the new name.
5. All deeds registries will be supplied with rubber-stamp.