Chief Registrar’s Circular No. 11 of 2016
Change of name concerning VKB Landbou (Pty) Ltd to VKB Beleggings (Pty) Ltd
1. VKB LANDBOU (PTY) LTD (Registration number 2011/007000/07) has changed its name in terms of the provisions of the Companies Act, 2008 (Act No. 71 of 2008), to VKB BELEGGINGS (PTY) LTD (Registration number 2011/007000/07), with effect from 30 March 2016.
The enclosed documentation regarding this change of name must be filed under BC No. 11 of 2016 in all the deeds registries.
2. Due to the number of deeds that have to be endorsed regarding the change of name, permission is hereby granted to endorse deeds as and when they are lodged for an act of registration.
3. Powers of attorney, consents and applications signed, and deeds lodged for registration after the date of this circular (11 August 2016) must reflect the new name, whilst those signed prior to this date must be accepted unaltered.
4. When relevant bonds are lodged for cancellation, it will not be necessary to endorse them in this regard, provided that the consent to cancellation refers to the new name.
5. All Deeds Registries will/be supplied with rubber-stamps.