Chief Registrar’s Circular No. 4 of 2015
Registration of Notarial Deeds in terms of Chief Registrar’s Circular No. 10 of 2009
1. Uncertainty has risen regarding whether the notarial deeds referred to in Chief Registrar's Circular 10 of 2009 can be registered before the affected land has been declared, in the Government Gazette, as a special nature reserve, national park, nature reserve or protected environment.
2. The National Environmental Management. Protected Areas Act, 2003 (Act No.57 of 2003) does not specifically provide for the registration of the above mentioned notarial deeds before the declaration in the Government Gazette, however, a registered owner has a common law right to enter into registrable notarial contracts with third parties at any time. The said notarial deeds are, therefore, registrable before the declaration in the Government Gazette.
Chief Registrar's Circular No. 5 of 2015
Change of name concerning Arrowhead Residential Limited to Indluplace Properties Limited
1. ΑRRΟWΗΕΑD RESIDENTIAL LΙΜΙΤΕD (Registration Number 2013/226082/06) has changed its name in terms of the provisions of the Companies Act, 2008 (Act No. 71 of 2008), to INDLUPLACE PROPERTIES LIMITED (Registration Number 2013/226082/06), with effect from 25 February 2015.
The enclosed documentation of this change of name must be filed under BC No. 2 of 2015 in all deeds registries.
2. Due to the number of deeds that have to be endorsed regarding the change of name, permission is hereby granted to endorse deeds as and when they are lodged for an act of registration.
3. Powers of attorney, consents, and applications signed, and deeds registered after the date of this circular must reflect the new name, whilst those signed prior to this date must be accepted unaltered.
4. When relevant bonds are lodged for cancellation, it will not be necessary to endorse them in this regard, provided that the consent to cancellation refers to the new situation.
5. All deeds registries will be supplied with rubber-stamp.