The Tables of Costs - ready reckoner has been updated to reflect the increase in Vat from 14% to 15% for the transfer of immovable property or the registration of a Mortgage Bond - applicable from the 1st of April 2018.
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- CONVEYANCING CONVENTIONAL DEEDS Guideline of Fees
- SECTIONAL TITLES Guideline of Fees
- INTERPROVINCIAL APPORTIONMENT OF FEES Guidelines (Conventional Deeds)
- INTERPROVINCIAL APPORTIONMENT OF FEES Guidelines (Sectional Titles)
- CONVEYANCING FEES AND APPORTIONMENT OF FEES (ALIENATION OF LAND ACT)
- Deeds Registries Act Amended Schedule of Deeds Office Fees 2017 and the
- Rates of Transfer Duty