The Tables of Costs - ready reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to transfer duty for the transfer of immovable property (applicable from 1st March 2020) and changes made to Deeds Office Fees (applicable from the 1st of April 2020).
It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
Download the April 2020 Tables of Costs
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Conveyancing fees and Apportionment of fees: Alienation of Land Act
to be found here: Conveyancing Fees Guidelines 1 June 2019
Leave a comment: