The Tables of Costs - ready reckoner has been updated to reflect the changes made to transfer duty for the transfer of property applicable from the 1st of March 2015. It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer costs, and
- Tables of Bond costs.
Download the 2015 Ready Reckoner - 19 pages
Tables of Costs 1 March 2015 Ready reckoner (708 kb).
The following text on page 14 for Bonds must read: Further increases at R295.00 per R100,000.00 or part thereof and for Transfers Further increases at R290.00 per R100,000.00 or part thereof, and not R264.00 and R275.00 respectively. Calculations have not been affected and the errors have been corrected.
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Deeds Registries Act Amended Schedule of Deeds Office Fees 2013 and the
- Rates of Transfer Duty