The Tables of Costs - ready reckoner has been updated to reflect the latest Deeds Office fees (see Deeds Registries Act- Amendment of Regulations) for the transfer of property applicable from the 2nd of May 2015. It consists of the following sections:
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer costs, and
- Tables of Bond costs.
Note, on the 14th of May, we discovered that the Deeds Office Levy for amounts between R8 million and R10 million on pages 17 and 18 were out by R20 (they should be R2 220.00 and not R2 200.00). We apologise for any inconvenience caused and the tables have been corrected.
Download the 2015 Ready Reckoner - 19 pages
Tables of Costs 1 May 2015 Ready reckoner (708 kb).
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds (Act 47/1937): Guideline of Fees
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles (Act 95/1986): Guideline of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Conventional Deeds
- Interprovincial Apportionment Guidelines: Sectional Titles
- Deeds Registries Act Amended Schedule of Deeds Office Fees 2015 and the
- Rates of Transfer Duty