Copies of the book - Conveyancing Update and New Developments 2020 which supplemented the recent seminars presented by Allen West, are now available for R300,00 a book, excluding postage.
The aim of the seminars was to provide attendees with an update to the changes in the practice pertaining to Conveyancing and Notarial Practice which have occurred since the last Conveyancing Update Seminar which was held in 2019. This, the accompanying book, Conveyancing Update and New Developments 2020, is a compilation of the 41 topics discussed at the seminar.
Relevant authorities cited for the change in practice and procedure - 2019 Registrars’ Conference Resolutions, and cases and Circulars referred to in the discussion items - are included for ease of reference, constituting a comprehensive, useful resource for practitioners.
Ordering details –
- Contact Hester Bezuidenhout at Tonkin Clacey Attorneys in Pretoria via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let her know how many books you need to enable her to issue an invoice.
- Amount to be deposited into the GAA’s accounts.
- Email her email@example.com with proof of payment.
- No postage is payable if collected from Tonkin Clacey’s offices, provided proof of payment is produced.
Kindly note available stocks are limited