This certificate will be presented over a period of 12 months and is accredited by UNISA.
The following topics will be covered:
- Formation and conversion of Co's and CC's;
- Management of Co's and CC's;
- Capacity &representation;
- Corporate financial reporting;
- Membership and meetings;
- Offer and transfer of shares;
- Corporate capital structure and distribution to members;
- Protection of minority interests;
- Securities regulation: takeovers and insider trading;
- Groups and transactions in a group;
- Business rescue, compromises;
- Liquidation, deregistration and dissolution.
For more information email Amanda Kibido or Dudu Khukhama or by telephone at (012) 441 4600 or by fax at: (012) 341-1339/1466.
Registration closes on 27th of February.
Brochure and Registration details