This certificate will be presented over a period of 12 months and is accredited by UNISA.
The following topics will be covered:
- Formation and conversion of Co's and CC's;
- Management of Co's and CC's;
- Capacity &representation;
- Corporate financial reporting;
- Membership and meetings;
- Offer and transfer of shares;
- Corporate capital structure and distribution to members;
- Protection of minority interests;
- Securities regulation: takeovers and insider trading;
- Groups and transactions in a group;
- Business rescue, compromises;
- Liquidation, deregistration and dissolution.
The course will start in March 2009 and end in February 2010
For more information email Amanda Kibido
or Dudu Khukhama
or by telephone at (012) 441 4600 or by fax at: (012) 341-1339/1466.
Registration closes on 27th of February.
Brochure and Registration details