Legalite is a practice management solution for the small legal firm which enables it to effectively, efficiently and profitably manage its:
- Staff workload,
- Bookkeeping - using fully integrated but separate Trust and Business accounting records.
Legalite has been specifically designed for 1 to 3 user legal practices.
The benefits Legalite offers the small firm include.
- Increased fee generation capability.
- Better client and matter management.
- Better time management.
- Simple document generation and management.
- Flexible billing and Work-in-progress management.
- Reports at the push of a button.
Even though Legalite is a single solution for your legal practice, it can be accessed via two separate modules - a Fee Earner Module and a Bookkeeper Module. This ensures that Legalite is both flexible and secure, allowing users access to only those features they need in order to perform their functions.
The Fee Earner Module allows users to:
- Manage clients and matters,
- Record file notes and work in progress,
- Generate documents and letters,
- Save attachments to matters,
- Send e-mails and sms's,
- Generate invoices and statements,
- Schedule work,
- Manage staff,
- View matter history,
- View trust, business and investment balances as well as the value of work-in-progress, and to generate reports at the click of a button.
The Bookkeeper Module allows users to:
- Process receipts, payments and journals,
- Investment processing,
- Automated Trust transfer processing,
- Business creditors and expenses processing,
- Manage work-in-progress for entire practice,
- Import bank statements for automated processing, and
- Generate reports at the click of a button.
Legalite doesn't require expensive and complicated hardware or software - at a minimum it requires:
- Windows XP or newer.
- Microsoft Excel and Word 2003 or newer.
- A desktop or laptop computer that is compatible Windows XP or newer.
- A basic network for multi-user firms.
Legalite is the ideal solution for the small firm looking to outperform its expectations and its competition.
For more information or a demonstration of Legalite, please contact Olga Young at [email protected] today or visit http://www.Legalite.co.za