Dear GhostConvey Customer
Welcome once again to the Johannesburg GhostConvey Club! Our aim is to provide you with useful GhostConvey related information on a monthly basis, in addition to some more light-hearted hints, recipes, jokes etc, and not forgetting our regular competitions with some fantastic prizes up for grabs.
Club membership is FREE and you can expect to have access to monthly published interesting information such as profiles of people and groups we deal with, including Banks, Mortgage Originators and Estate Agents. As a member of this exclusive user forum, we will also share with you useful tips about our products - just the kind of information you need in order to make your jobs easier.
To join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and fill in the detail prompts.
If you know of other GhostConvey users in your firm who may be interested in joining this exciting free venture - feel free to pass the message on to them so they can also join the club.
Changing firm? Please also inform us via e-mail
- so we can contact you in case you win a prize ;)
April competition winner
Unfortunately we had no winner for our April 2009 Convey Club issue. For that reason, we are leaving the same question for this month's issue.
May 2009 competition
What new module
is Korbitec releasing into Ghost Convey, and what is it used for?
Email your answers to email@example.com
. All correct answers will go into our lucky draw and the winner will receive a voucher.
What's happening at our clients?
If you want to share anything about your firm or any events you are hosting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will be happy to publish it on the Club.
Introducing more of our Ghostware Products
What is GhostPractice?
will give you one product which will manage the entire practice
, regardless of the type of work you and your staff are involved in. Our unique approach to implementing this Practice Management and Legal Accounting product is what makes the product truly different. GhostPractice
will deliver measurable value to your practice. We have numerous testimonials
from our customers which will back up this bold claim. Please note that this system is designed to benefit all users in a practice and not only the bookkeeper. For this reason it is advisable that we demonstrate the system to as many of your staff as possible to truly explore the overall value that GhostPractice
will add to your business. The business owners in particular need to evaluate the software as our focus is to help you manage the practice better.
What can it do for me?
We promise to deliver the following (…and we don't mean it lightly!):
- Everything, well almost! GhostPractice integrates with Outlook, Word so everything is in one place! The clever features mean that almost nothing can slip through the "Billing Net". From Outlook you can save emails to your matter in GhostPractice, it will ask if and what you would like to charge for perusing. When you fire up word from GhostPractice, it will pull through matter details onto your document and before you close it asks if you would like to bill. Saving the document or letter against the matters Audit trail! Version controls are now a possibility.
- Fully Law Society compliant Legal Accounting System.
- Real time integration with the award winning GhostConvey!
- Legal Diary with Task Manager and Fee Manager built in (Litigious tariff based or Non Litigious Time Manager).
- NCA Compliant Debt Collection Module. With the "Promise to Pay" becoming an essential productivity partner!
- Flexible Invoice Manager (on-demand invoices/pro forma accounts or system generated invoices and statements).
- Comprehensive Financial Management Reporting.
- Fully integrated Branch Accounting.
1. Increase in fees through accurate capture on all matters.
2. Improved efficiency - no duplication or unnecessary capture = being able to do more work with the same staff complement. Improved business performance - an advanced financial management system will enable you to accurately analyze your business in real time, giving you the power to make better informed decisions and react proactively.
If you would like to know more about the system, please go to our web site on the link below. The "Demo" section will give you a comprehensive look at the system functionality. We welcome you to request a meeting and we will be happy to go through, "YOUR PAIN POINTS" to see exactly where you will have VALUE!!
Web site address www.ghostpractice.co.za
, please call 011 612 6000 or 079 340 2208 and ANEL KIRSTEIN will be happy to meet you.
GhostConvey handy hints
The new Lodgement Module
, a first of its kind to be released in the conveyancing software industry, enables attorney firms to communicate electronically in an effortless manner.
Here are some of our Lodgement Module functionalities:
- Send electronic lodgement instructions to your Deeds Office correspondents.
- Manage simultaneous lodgements easily through our matter-linking feature.
- Via the message centre, keep correspondent firms updated when matter milestones are reached.
- Take advantage of our matter specific communication capabilities.
- Lodgement, prep/on fees and registration lists are generated automatically.
- Document tracking can be activated once the Deeds Office barcode has been entered.
It has never been easier to instruct, track, communicate and finalise a correspondent matter than through the GhostConvey Lodgement Module.
Call us now and get activated
- for more information visit our website at http://www.ghostconvey.com/correspondent.htm
For detailed guidelines on how to use the Lodgement module see GhostConvey HELP
From the Help Desk
Ronel de Mata has been a Help Desk Consultant for close on one year and brings her wealth of conveyancing knowledge and experience of over 10 years to the help desk. This Conveyancing experience acquired at various attorney firms in the Gauteng area where she was also a GhostConvey user.
Meet the Johannesburg GhostConvey team
Every month you will be able to put a face to a voice you might have spoken to or a name you might have heard of. We will be posting a photo of one Johannesburg GhostConvey team member each month.
It is time to meet another GhostConvey Support Consultant, CRAIG HIGGINS.
Craig who has been at Korbitec for 2 years, is an avid sports lover and Liverpool fan. He enjoys music, movies and spending time with family and friends.
to see the staff archives to date.
Recipe of the month - Pepper, Onion & Feta Pizza
1 (12 inch) thin pizza crust, homemade or prepared, such as Boboli
- 3 cups chopped red, green, yellow and/or orange bell peppers (any combination)
- 1 cup sliced yellow or red onion, separated into rings
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled herbed feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place crust on pizza pan or cookie sheet. In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients except cheese. Spoon mixture over crust. Top with cheese.
2. Bake at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until vegetables are crispy-tender. Remove from oven and serve.
How to Tell the Sex of a Fly
A woman walked into the kitchen to find her husband stalking around with a fly swatter
'What are you doing?' She asked.
'Hunting Flies' He responded.
'Oh. ! Killing any?' She asked.
'Yep, 3 males, 2 Females,' he replied.
Intrigued, she asked, 'How can you tell them apart?'
He responded, '3 were on a beer can, 2 were on the phone'