Dear GhostConvey Customer
Welcome once again to the Johannesburg GhostConvey Club! Our aim is to provide you with useful GhostConvey related information on a monthly basis, in addition to some more light-hearted hints, recipes, jokes etc, and not forgetting our regular competitions with some fantastic prizes up for grabs.
Club membership is FREE and you can expect to have access to monthly published interesting information such as profiles of people and groups we deal with, including Banks, Mortgage Originators and Estate Agents. As a member of this exclusive user forum, we will also share with you useful tips about our products - just the kind of information you need in order to make your jobs easier.
To join, please email email@example.com and fill in the detail prompts.
If you know of other GhostConvey users in your firm who may be interested in joining this exciting free venture - feel free to pass the message on to them so they can also join the club.
Changing firm? Please also inform us via e-mail - so we can contact you in case you win a prize ;)
March competition winner
Our March 2009 Johannesburg GhostConvey Club winner is Vanessa Naidoo from Dyason Inc. in Pretoria.
April 2009 competition
What new module is Korbitec releasing into Ghost Convey, and what does it do?
Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. All correct answers will go into our lucky draw and the winner will receive a voucher.
What's happening at our clients?
If you want to share anything about your firm, please email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to publish it on the Club.
Introducing more of our Ghostware Products
What is BridgingCentral?
BridgingCentral is an online portal that allows attorneys and Bridging Finance companies to process bridging finance loans - fast, accurately and with minimum impact.
What can it do for me?
BridgingCentral integrates with Ghost Convey. When a bond or transfer is opened for bridging in GhostConvey, the information is uploaded through Korbitec Gateway to the website. Any updates to this information are also sent through to the website. It is a completely integrated system, linking all the relevant parties (attorneys, mortgage originators, property developers, estate agents and others).
Benefits and aspects include:
- Fast completion of forms;
- Latest loan documents always used;
- Only the relevant documents are used;
- No more hard copy of forms needed;
- Immediate communication of information;
- Notification of important events;
- Real time loan settlement figures;
- Choose which bridging finance company to use;
- Secure SSL encrypted information;
- No need to install or update;
- Available 24/7
Attorneys can register to use BridgingCentral online by filling out the Online registration form. Your application will be sent through to BridgingCentral support for approval.
To enable integration with GhostConvey, you will need to be activated on Korbitec Gateway and if you need any help with registration and getting started, please contact our Customer Care on 0860 003 8368
GhostConvey handy hints
Where to go to find out on which version your firm's GhostConvey is
- Open up any module in GhostConvey, it will be situated at the same place;
- When the module has opened go to "Help" at the top in your toolbar (see first image);
- Click on About GhostConvey;
- A screen with your GhostConvey information will appear (see second image)
From the Help Desk
Lisa is a real fashionista, has the bubbling personality to match and brings her passion for good customer service to the HDC team. She is 24 years old, has obtained her National Diploma in Office Management and has also completed a Conveyancing paralegal course.
Meet the Johannesburg GhostConvey team
Every month you will be able to put a face to a voice you might have spoken to or a name you might have heard of. We will be posting a photo of one Johannesburg GhostConvey team member each month.
It is time to meet another GhostConvey Support Consultant, LEONIE ERASMUS.
"I'm a soon to be mommy (26 May 2009) and looking forward to it soooo much. Thanks for all the support and friendship from all my loyal clients."
Click here to see the staff archives to date.
Recipe of the month - Banana Crumb Muffins
Prep time: 15 Min - Cook time: 20 Min - Ready in: 35 Min
Original recipe yield 10 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into centre of a muffin comes out clean.
"Disappointments are like road humps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards. Don't stay on the humps too long. Move on!"