Dear GhostConvey Customer
Welcome once again to the Johannesburg GhostConvey Club! Our aim is to provide you with useful GhostConvey related information on a monthly basis, in addition to some more light-hearted hints, recipes, jokes etc, and not forgetting our regular competitions with some fantastic prizes up for grabs.
Club membership is FREE and you can expect to have access to monthly published interesting information such as profiles of people and groups we deal with, including Banks, Mortgage Originators and Estate Agents. As a member of this exclusive user forum, we will also share with you useful tips about our products - just the kind of information you need in order to make your jobs easier.
To join, please email [email protected] and fill in the detail prompts.
If you know of other GhostConvey users in your firm who may be interested in joining this exciting free venture - feel free to pass the message on to them so they can also join the club.
Changing firm? Please also inform us via e-mail - so we can contact you in case you win a prize ;)
June 2009 competition winner
Unfortunately we did not have enough correct answers for our June 2009 Johannesburg GhostConvey Club competition, and for that reason we have changed the wording of our question and kept it for our July competition. The correct answers received for the June competition will be entered automatically to the July competition.
July 2009 competition:
As an Instructing Attorney where would you confirm that your message was successfully received by your Lodging Attorney?
Email your answers to [email protected]. All correct answers will go into our lucky draw and the winner will receive a voucher.
What's happening at our clients?
If you want to share anything about your firm or any events you are hosting, please email us at [email protected]. We will be happy to publish it on the Club.
GhostConvey handy hints
How do I send an ESTIMATED REGISTRATION DATE to FNB
1. Docs Signed - Estimated Registration Date:
The estimated registration date may be sent at any time up until lodgement.
GhostConvey will automatically insert an ERD that is about two months from receipt date into the Progress Dates field. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is a valid date.
2. Sending the Estimated Registration Date:
Once the ERD has been indicated, select from the list at Electronic message to export the Estimated Date of Registration message.
Click Ok on the confirmation screen and that date will be sent back to FNB.
3. Remember to export the message:
From the Help Desk
Celeste Ohlsson has been a help desk consultant for about a year and a half now, she started off as a help desk operator where her fast learning ability helped her excel in that position and she was promoted to the help desk consultant role. Prior to working for Korbitec, Celeste worked for an estate agency where in her spare time she studied to become a Conveyancing paralegal.
Meet the Johannesburg GhostConvey team
Every month you will be able to put a face to a voice you might have spoken to or a name you might have heard of. We will be posting a photo of one Johannesburg GhostConvey team member each month.
It is time to meet another GhostConvey Support Consultant, LEAMARIE GOUWS.
"Computers are magnificent tools for the realization of our dreams, but no machine can replace the human spark of spirit, compassion, love, and understanding."
Click here to see the staff archives to date.
Recipe of the month - World's Best Lasagna - 12 Servings
Prep time 30 min
Cook time 2hrs 30min
Ready in 3hrs 30 min
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans canned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
When one beautiful moment ends, another begins. Do not hold so tightly that you miss the beauty altogether.
With a thankful heart, enjoy the goodness that comes your way in things great and small. The way to make sure you never lose it is to simply let it be.
In good time the joys of life come, one after another. Be open and accepting of what is now here, and you'll connect with the abundance that is all around you.
Each moment is a blessing. Treasure its unique gifts and do not rush to the next one, or worry that the last one was insufficient.
Relish the beauty that is now, and know that there will be more. Fully live and appreciate what you have right here and now.
In this beautiful moment is great and profound treasure. Let it be, and it is always yours.
-- Ralph Marston