Limpopo Registrar's Circular No. 1 of 2017
The purpose of the circular is to provide Conveyancers with a general overview of the key procedures that will be applicable in the following sections of the Limpopo Deeds Registry.
- Lodgement time and Lodgement Covers
- Prep Room
- Delivery, and
- The Information Section
The main objective behind the establishment of the Limpopo Deeds Registry is to increase the accessibility of Deeds services to the citizens in the province.
The office will be offering the following services:
- Registration of real rights in land
- Maintenance of a public land register
- Provision of registration information
- Maintenance of an archive of registration records
It is anticipated that lodgment in Limpopo Deeds Registry will be between 80 to 120 deeds daily with a staff complement of 25 officials, which will ensure that it meets the turnaround time of seven days from lodgment to registration.
The seat of Registry will be 101 Dorp Street Polokwane in the Limpopo Province.
Please contact Mr ZW Ngququ for further enquiries at [email protected] or on 082 050 3996.
Limpopo Registrar's Circular No. 2 of 2017
The purpose of this circular is to provide for transitional measures relating to the Pretoria Deeds Registry and the opening of the Limpopo Deeds Registry with regard to the following:
- Permanently filed titles
- Title deeds with both Pretoria and Limpopo properties
- General Power of Attorneys
- Issuing of VA copies for title deeds with both Pretoria and Limpopo properties
- Cancellation of bond over a property in Pretoria and Limpopo
Limpopo Registrar's Circular No. 3 of 2017
The purpose of this circular is to provide clarity on the description of the Limpopo seat in deeds and documents in the Limpopo Deeds Registry which have been prepared and are ready to be lodged in the Pretoria Deeds Registry; and for those which will be lodged upon the opening of the Limpopo Deeds Registry.