Landonline eSurvey represents the final step in the development of an integrated digital survey and title service for New Zealand. For the first time a system of electronic records has been combined with the electronic lodgement of digitally accurate surveys via the Internet. Electronic lodgement means that surveyors via the Internet will be able to:
- search the LINZ database;
- download existing records;
- prepare cadastral surveys digitally using a plan generation tool;
- check the datasets are correct using a pre-validation tool; and
- submit them to LINZ online.