Dear Club Member,
With the world cup behind us, we are now in the last quarter of 2010 already. And in a short few months we are celebrating Christmas again!
What's new in GhostConvey
New report on sms's sent included
A new report detailing all SMS's sent has been added to the Additional Reports.
Did you know?
Provision has been made for transfers in terms of Section 9(20) of the Transfer Duty Act, 1949.
Ghostconvey Classic Consents will be turned off on 30 November 2010
, please book a training session with us for the New Consents module if you have not done so already. If you have attended and feel you need to come for a refresher you are more than welcome, just book your seat with Rosie on (041) 3653901.
Customer Service Centre (CSC)
Korbitec offers a centralized support centre if you require any assistance in the smooth operation of any of the GhostConvey Suite products. We are moving towards a more centralized support structure, known as the Korbitec Customer Service Centre (CSC). A team of dedicated consultants and specialists on the GhostConvey suite are standing by to assist you with any queries you might have. They can be contacted on 0860 266 839 or alternatively by email at email@example.com.
Meeting the team
As most of you know already Korbitec and Property24 has joined forces. Meet the Windeed / Property24 team. Visit the Property24 website: www.property24.com
- Windeed (Started in 2008)
Lesley has an eight year old son Nathan, her hobbies include reading, swimming, gym and tennis She is also a huge Gary "the tooth fairy" fan :)
- Property24 (since 1992 - when it was MLS)
Fran is still enjoying the single life and her hobbies keep her out of mischief. Her hobbies include hand embroidery (stump work and silk ribbon being her favorite) and teddy bear making. She also belongs to a book club and enjoys reading good inspirational stories.
Recipe of the month - Butternut and Mozzarella Quiche with Pecan Topping - Crust less - 6 Servings
A classic combination, that will find favour especially with vegetarians, who so often crave not only taste, but also texture. The nuts are also a good way to add protein.
- soft butter
- ½ cup (125 ml) soft fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Green Onion Seasoning
- 1 T (15 ml) canola oil
- 1 T (15 ml) butter
- 1½ (375 ml) cups butternut blocks 2cm x 2cm
- 1 T (15 ml) brown sugar
- ½ t (2,5 ml) nutmeg
- ½ t (2,5 ml) cumin
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250 ml) full cream milk
- 2 T (30 ml) White Sauce Powder
- ½ cup (125 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup (60 ml) roughly chopped pecan nuts
- Butter one 24-26 cm flan dish or 6 smaller flan dishes (± 10 cm in diameter) really well with soft butter and shake ½ cup of fresh breadcrumbs in the dishes, so that some of the crumbs adhere to the bottom and sides. Place dish or dishes in the freezer to set, while making the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Season the onion with Green Onion Seasoning. Sauté the onion in the oil/butter mixture until soft. Add the butternut and brown sugar. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add 2 T of water, cover the pan with a lid and slowly cook the butternut for ± 5 minutes until just tender. Season with Green Onion Seasoning, nutmeg and cumin.
- Beat the eggs with the milk and White Sauce Powder. Spoon the butternut mixture into the prepared pie dish. Sprinkle the cheese over. Pour the egg mixture over. Sprinkle the nuts over.
- Bake the quiche on the middle shelf for 25 - 30 minutes for small dishes and 35 minutes for one large flan until golden, set and puffy. Switch off the oven and leave it in the warm oven with the door slightly open for a final 5 minutes.
Use 1½ wheels of feta cheese in place of the mozzarella.
Congratulations to our competition winners
Our 2 lucky club members below have won a manicure at the new 5 star Georgiou Spa in Kragga Kamma. Well done ladies! Have a wonderful awesome time!
Coreen from Du Toit Stombeck Attorneys and Liezel from Kaplan Blumberg Attorneys
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!
ONE LUCKY WINNER - will win a R500.00 Greenacres shopping voucher! Just in time for Christmas shopping.
Just answer the easy question below and send your replies to firstname.lastname@example.org
- closes 1 December 2010
WHAT IS THE NEW REPORT THAT HAS BEEN ADDED TO GHOSTCONVEY - IN ADDITIONAL REPORTS?
Words of wisdom
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. - William Arthur Ward
Registration to our club is FREE. If you have not yet joined, please send us your details as follows to email@example.com
and fill in the detail prompts.