Dear Club Member,
"Spring has sprung and the grass is ris"!! August has passed us by and we're now well on our way to Christmas!
The winner of last months' competition was Nicky From Rushmere Noach Inc. Congratulations and have fun spending your voucher!
To win a R500 Walmer Park Voucher email us what your top 3 features are in GhostConvey. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses.
From the Help Desk
This month's Help Desk personality is Denzel Brown. Denzel has been with the Korbitec Help Desk for 11 months. He has a BComm degree in Finance and is particularly strong in accounting. That said he has quickly caught on with the functionality of GhostConvey and is proving to be a decided asset with his understanding of how GhostConvey and it's sister product GhostPractice integrates.
In his spare time Denzel can be found socializing with friends in many of Cape Towns trendy hotspots.
Have a look at our new GhostConvey
website. If you select the Support tab, you are able to look at bank notices, GhostConvey information and even Durban's training schedule for the month, with a link to click on should you wish to book yourself on a course:
Tips and Tricks
Resending the "Authority to Pay" and "Bond Type" messages
We have had numerous queries regarding the fact that these 2 messages sometimes don't appear in the list of messages to send.
This is because they are removed from the "electronic messages to export" list once the matter has been marked as LODGED
Should you need to send them again, you need to first remove the "Lodged" tick in the Progress Dates tab.
Did you know that if you capture your Default Estate Agent, or Mortgage Originator into your Development the information will be pulled into your newly generated Transfer? The same will apply if your property description or language changes.
You will need to do the following in your Development Module:
Move to your Property Tab in your Development Module
- Select your first property description and make the change
- Select all your Properties and click your save button
- You will be prompted whether you want these changes to reflect on all your properties and if you want to continue.
NB: IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FNB AND THE ADDITIONAL SUM WITH REGARD TO YOUR CORRESPONDING ATTORNEYS AND FEES, PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING IN GHOSTCONVEY'S SETUP.
Recipe of the month - Chocolate Brownies
This recipe calls for best-quality dark chocolate. Don't be tempted to use a cheap milk chocolate as the sugar and dairy content is so high that it will just split . Something like Beacon Superfine Chocolate works fine (55% cocoa content). This recipe also works very well if halved.
375g soft unsalted butter
375g best-quality dark chocolate
6 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract /essence
500g castor sugar
225g plain flour
1 teaspoon salt
300g walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line your brownie pan (33 x 23 x 5.5 cm) with baking paper.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over a low heat. Remove from heat and stir in chopped chocolate until melted. In a bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg mixture to melted chocolate, whisking continuously. Add nuts, if using and then flour. Beat to combine smoothly and then scrape into lined pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. When it's ready, the top should be dried to a paler brown speckle, but the middle still dark and gooey. Remember, they will continue to cook as they cool.
Makes a maximum of 48
Registration to our club is free. If you have not yet joined, please click on the following prompt Port Elizabeth GhostConvey Club
, fill in your details and send.
Words of wisdom
"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow" ~ Proverb