Over the next three years, they intend to make the plan a reality. Once again, these are aligned with the Scottish Strategic Objectives, set by the Scottish Government.
Their six strategic objectives are:
- To underpin the Scottish economy and contribute to sustainable economic growth by employing specialist skills to ensure the integrity of the registers under the Keeper’s control and public access to them.
- To run RoS as a commercially sustainable business with adequate reserves to cover operational and investment needs.
- To continue to develop and implement a business model that allows them to meet their customers' needs.
- To create a culture of continuous improvement that focuses on economy, effectiveness and efficiency.
- To be a leading public sector employer where staff are fully trained and committed to meeting RoS's strategic objectives and value their total reward package.
- To reduce the environmental impact of consumption and production.
The Corporate Plan includes our new targets for 2011-2012. Registration accuracy and customer care will now be measured through a series of customer surveys.
ARTL update - as at 18 April 2011
- 40,032 transactions have taken place
- 590 solicitors firms are currently on the ARTL system
- 29 lenders are currently on the ARTL system
- 13 local authorities are using the system.
- For up-to-date information and a full list of participating practices and companies, go to: ros.gov.uk/artl
- Corporate Plan