The Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform hereby invites interested persons or bodies to provide written comments on the Regulations made in terms of the Property Valuation Act, 2014 (Act No. 17 of 2014) "PVA", as set out in the Schedule hereto.
The closing date for comments on the Regulations is 60 calendar days from the date of publication of this notice in the Gazette.
The Regulations deal with inter alia
- The Powers of the Valuer-General;
- Protection of information
- Valuation practices, methods, standards and procedures;
- Procedures for valuations of property identified for purposes of land reform;
- Determination of the value of the subject property;
- Directives for the valuation of the subject property;
- Representations by owner or persons in charge of property
Comments may be submitted in writing to:
Postal address: Office of the Valuer General
Department of Human Settlements
Private Bag X 812
- E-mail: [email protected].za or [email protected]
Comments received after the closing date will not be considered.