Risk Management Column: LPIIF Survey
You, the reader of the Risk Alert Bulletin, are an important stakeholder, and the Legal Practitioners Indemnity Insurance Fund NPC (the LPIIF) wants to hear your views on the effectiveness and efficiency of the manner in which we communicate with you.
The LPIIF has launched a survey aimed at obtaining the views of stakeholders. The survey will run until 6 November 2020. The survey will only take a few minutes to complete and all legal practitioners (and everyone else involved in legal practice) are encouraged to participate. Participation on an anonymous basis is permitted.
In the event that you have any difficulty in accessing the link, please let us know.
The questions posed in the survey are aimed at:
- Obtaining general corpographical information on the respondents – this will assist in providing a picture of the profession
- Testing the level of awareness of the company and its service offering
- The levels (and manner) ofengagements respondents have had with the LPIIF in the past 12 months
- What communication channels were used
- Feedback on the content of the communication
- Testing preferences for frequency and format of communication
- Suggestions for improvement, and
- Obtaining suggestions (if any) for any additions to the LPIIF service offering.
The survey results will be analysed and used by the LPIIF to assess the current channels of communication and its service offering to the profession. Gaps in the current communication will be identified and measures designed to close such gaps.
The current communication channels include the publication of the Risk Alert Bulletin, practice management articles published in De Rebus and alerts sent by the Prescription Alert unit. Some of the communication may not be reaching the intended audience.
The survey is open to all stakeholders and not just legal practitioners. As many responses as possible will give a representative sample and multiple responses from the same firm are permitted. We look forward to obtaining your views.
Telephone: (012) 622 3928