This, the latest collaboration between GhostConvey and SARS has created an additional channel for users to request Transfer Duty Declarations. Users will be able to:
- Complete all necessary information in GhostConvey.
- Print the SARS declaration for signature by all parties to confirm that all the information is correct.
- Submit the request for a Transfer Duty Declaration directly to eFiling.
- Receive correspondence and status updates from SARS directly to GhostConvey’s Message Centre. When processing these messages, correspondence will be saved to the Attached Documents menu.
- On request from SARS, submit supporting documents using GhostConvey.
- If necessary, make corrections in GhostConvey and send the amendment to SARS.
- Receive the TDC01 in GhostConvey.
- Receive the Transfer Duty Receipt after payment is made on eFiling.
- View Transfer Duty figures sent by SARS in the Final Account.
- Electronically cancel submitted Transfer Duty Declaration requests at any time.
As data for transfer duty applications is sent electronically from GhostConvey to SARS:
- The data won't have to be recaptured.
- Transfer duty figures from SARS will import into GhostConvey, and
- Transfer duty calculations will be accurate, cutting down on cancellations and rejections.
In the training workshop, users will be shown how to:
- Register for SARS eFiling
- Activate GhostConvey for SARS eFiling
- Complete a request for Transfer Duty Declaration in GhostConvey
- Use the new TDC01 form in the Print list
- Submit a request for a Transfer Duty Declaration to SARS
- Access letters/notifications from SARS
- Submit supporting documents
- Read and query status changes
- Submit a request for a correction
- Make a payment using eFiling
- Access a Transfer Duty Receipt
- Cancel a submitted Transfer Duty Declaration
- Request a refund using eFiling
Click here to book and to find out about a training workshop at a branch near you.