About the programme
This leadership programme for female legal practitioners is specifically focused on the legal profession and its unique business models. This programme will help you to:
- Grow your law firm or further your career in the legal profession;
- Identify your niche leadership qualities by completing the internationally acclaimed Belbin report; and
- Use professional strengths to achieve better results in career growth and development.
Don’t miss out on this intensive, highly-rewarding learning experience aimed at encouraging you to succeed in practice and attain leadership positions. Proudly sponsored by CDH and LexisNexis©.
Venues and dates
This is a four-day programme that is spread over two sessions of two days each.
Venue: To be confirmed.
Time: 8:30 - 17:00
Session 1: 10 - 11 September 2018
Session 2: 5 - 6 November 2018
Networking event: 5 November 2018
Who can register?
Female legal practitioners with at least three years’ post-admission practical experience as an attorney, advocate or legal advisor in a corporate or government entity.
- Identify and apply your unique leadership style
- Effectively manage your professional power;
- Understand how to use emotional intelligence to deal with business relationships and politics;
- Powerful thinking – How to think and act strategically;
- Write persuasively;
- Smart finances: Growing and sustaining your practice.
Lead facilitator: Dr Jeanne-Mari Retief.
Registration closure: 24 August 2018
For more information on this programme, contact Jeanne-Mari Retief at [email protected]