This letter is a response to a February De Rebus article in which it was stated that "Small firms no longer a viable option". In rebutting this he mentions the following points:
Reader's views would be appreciated
- Where is the proof that work is being lost to Justice Centres?
- It is gratuitous to say that customers move away from small firms because they are disgruntled.
- Small firms are not per se under financial pressure because of their size.
- A one man practitioner has his finger on the pulse of the business.
- Professional development is not limited.
- All successful practitioners are catching up - because they are working.
- Delivery, billing, and marketing the firm - small firms handle it very well.
- How many clients are moving to bigger firms?