The Tables of Costs - ready reckoner has been updated and redesigned to reflect the latest Deeds Office fees (see Amended Schedule of Deeds Office Fees 2016) for the transfer of property applicable from the 1st of April 2016. It has also been updated to reflect the recommended fee guidelines which we received on the 1st of April.
- Summary of Bond Repayment Interest Rates/Costs.
- Summary of Bond and Transfer Costs.
- Tables of Transfer Costs, and
- Tables of Bond Costs.
Download the April 2016 Ready Reckoner - 19 pages
Tables of Costs April 2016 Revised
The calculations in the tables are based inter alia on the following applicable legislation:
- Conveyancing: Conventional Deeds - Recommended Tariff of Fee combined Schedule
- Conveyancing: Sectional Titles - Recommended Tariff of Fees
- Interprovincial Apportionment of fees - Conventional Deeds
- Interprovincial Apportionment of fees - Sectional Titles
- Apportionment of Fees: Wasted Costs
- Conveyancing Fees and Apportionment of Fees - Alienation of Land Act
- Deeds Registries Act Amended Schedule of Deeds Office Fees 2016 and the
- Rates of Transfer Duty